I Truly Do

I'm speechless as I try to ponder You right now, Lord--why You would even want to know me and have to see me fall away from You over and over again. But, You say that it's not about me... And, I'm selfish to even question these things. I get so angry at people when they ignore You and think that they are making this world turn; then I realize that I'm 'people' too. We're smaller than a piece of dust compared to the universe which contains galaxies that man will never know exist. This faith seems so hard sometimes, but while considering the universe--it seems quite easy. You've created it all with words. How great You are. How awesome You are...! So much higher than anything, and any mere man. I could search for all time and find nothing that satisfies as You do... Perfect. You are perfection defined. My soul finds rest in You alone... In you there is no fear or stress. The world melts when I'm focused on You. Rulers and kings will bow to You for all eternity and never have it be enough worship. All human kind will bow before You for all eternity and it will never come close to what You deserve...

He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens
As close a heartbeat or a song on our lips
Someday we'll trust Him and learn how to see Him
Someday He'll call us and we will come running
And fall in His arms and the tears will fall down and we'll pray,

I want to fall in love with You...
I want to fall in love with You...