with all my heart

Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Joshua 1:9
[after Moses died and Joshua was charged with leading the people across the Jordan...]

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Psalm 31:14
"But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord;
I say, 'You are my God. My times are in Your hand."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Nate, for reminding me of those verses. Perfect timing... :)

    ReplyDelete