I'm going back in time...

"I'm staring hard at these forgotten memories... I'm going back in time, I'm going back in time..."

If I wasn't headed somewhere great, I wouldn't be traveling with so many amazing people. If I wasn't obsessed with One great thing, I wouldn't be so strongly united to others by it.

On this, the marking of the 21st year of my life, I am overwhelmed by the amazing amount of family and friends who are traveling this eternal journey alongside me. The constant and gentle prods of challenge, encouragement, and insight have been far from human -- they are supernatural. They are the brushes the Artist uses to paint my life's masterpiece.

If my eyes weren't fixed on a blinding Light, I wouldn't be so full of joy at the companionship of my fellow light-seekers.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Nate! Also, congratulations on your courtship... :-) I'm so happy for both of you!

    -Destiny

    ReplyDelete