Melodies

Melodies
You have been dancing in my dreams
For so long it seems
You've been dancing in my dreams

You have been singing me to sleep
Melodies I'll keep
You've been sing me to sleep

I never wanna say goodbye
I never wanna say goodbye
I never wanna say goodbye to you

You have been all my eyes could bear
You're causing me to stare
You're all my eyes could bear

Your face is all my heart can stand
You do not understand
It's all my heart can stand

You have been capturing my smile
Oh, for quite a while   
You've been capturing my smile


Words & Music (C) 2008 / Nate Hanson

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful song Nate... very well written!

    btw, I like your twitter thing. That's pretty cool :-)

    -Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this song very much Nate! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete