untitled

I want to be humble like my Savior, my King. He reigns higher than any other king; His throne and His office are greater than all conceivable officials of mans fleeting time. He is, was, and will forever be the only one everyone has to answer to.

And even though He is the highest above, even though He is perfect, He still choose to leave his exalted throne above to be a dirty and disrespected human man. He was a mere baby. He was disregarded by Herod and by almost all leaders of that time. He went through the pains of being in the disgraceful human body. He was driven through with nails, beaten, spit upon and eventually mocked and killed.

Never has anyone gone from a higher position and by complete desire of himself thrust himself to as low a place. A king isn't supposed to live a life like that. He didn't have to go from the highest possible place out of the boundaries of time to the lowest conceivable state possible.

But, He did.

I want to be humble like my Savior, my King. I regard Him, now, as He has always been regarded; I realize now that He wasn't forced to come to earth nor was he defeated when He came to earth. No! Rather He, my Savior, has always been, will always be, and is presently the King of Kings who is in control of things our minds aren't capable of thinking.

He is the King, and I want to be humble like Him.

Comments: