Forever Holy

I come to Your presence with the angels singing
I stand in wonder of You
I look as the elders lay down their crowns
Everyone’s worshiping You

We’re singing with angels
You are the holy one
We’re bowing with elders
Holy is the Lord
We never stop singing
We never stop bowing down
We never stop saying the words
Holy is the Lord
Holy is the Lord

Now at the throne I fall on my face
I bow in wonder of You
I feel that Your praises shake the ground
Everyone’s worshiping You

Holy is the Lord.

And, for all of eternity, not matter what, the angels "never stop saying: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty..." They never stop saying it! Forever.

And one day we'll get to sing it with them, this is the day we must long for... to be in eternal communion and reverence of God.

I can still hear Francis Chan speaking about this...

The awesome part is not that they keep saying this, but rather that even after all of eternity of them saying "Holy, Holy, Holy... is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come..." it won't even come close to being near the praise that God deserves.

Comments: