Canon in H

Listening to: Speed of Sound - Coldplay

This is not what I actually want to write about (because there are so many more important things rushing through my head right now) but I'm going to write about it anyway (and maybe some of the other...) just because I got this idea the other day and told myself I should write about it.

If I am given something to do (as task or a job) I will (almost) always do it immediately. If I am given a list of jobs or tasks I will do the hardest task/job first and work my way to the easiest. If there are two or more task/jobs that are near the same difficulty I will usually complete them in order of how long they will take (I'll do the longest one first.) This is just me. Many people are like this, but many people are not. It's probably about 50/50, though, on this issue. I just think it's interesting.

-
--
Future...
---
----

...is something I've been thinking a lot about.

(Make known the plans-
-the ones I should know...)
(Open doors that I'm to go through-
-make them clear for my eyes to see...)
Close doors that lead away from your will-
-so its obvious the path I am to travel down...)
(Let me feel your closeness through the times of decision-
-so that I will always know where to turn for You're leading me...)

Comments: