"Like history is gone..."

Article 1 – Live For Eternity
By Nate Hanson

It's hard to see now, and I struggle with this all the time. But I must stop and ask myself, "what are you living for?" The way I see it, we as Christians have a choice of two places we can live for. The first being this temporary Earth. This choice gratifies our self and our momentary lives; but what does it truly gain? What is the value of spending 80+ years trying to build up as much wealth or knowledge (knowledge, not “wisdom”) as possible?

The second choice is a course that many desire to take (I, myself, want to take it) and that is the decision that we will live for something greater than today, tomorrow, or 80 years down the road. Don’t be distracted by what the World calls “important” rather focus on the things God has called you to do.

We should say that this life doesn’t please me, this life cannot contain me… this life, and its temporary things will not define or limit me, or subtract from what I was created for. When we make this our resolution we can achieve marvelous things through our Lord, and meet the potential for which we were created.

[lfe] live for eternity

Comments: